The school is committed to equal opportunities for all and this is reflected in our Equal Opportunities Policy. We aim to ensure that all individuals develop to the best of their ability regardless of race, gender or disability. The governors monitor the policy with the intention of making sure all children gain maximum access to the curriculum.
Our Equality Objectives are:-
- To ensure all pupil groups reach their full potential.
- To ensure that policy and practice relating to recruitment, retention and training is inclusive of the diverse needs of applicants and staff.
- To ensure the content of school meals and the eating environment meets the needs of all race and faith groups and those with specific health needs.
- To ensure pupils are accepted for who they are and that any discrimination is challenged. Appreciate and value the differences in others.
- To increase social and emotional skills for pupils/students with BESD (Behavioural, Emotional and Social Difficulties).
- To improve the attainment of pupils eligible for Pupil Premium.
- To continue to ensure school is accessible for all.
For further details, please see our school documents below -
Hussey Road, Cannock, Staffordshire, WS11 9TP