Partnership with Parents
At Jerome Primary School we firmly believe that effective partnerships with parents play a vital role in the education of our children.
We support these partnerships in the following ways;
- We have an 'Open Door' policy
- A detailed school website - with dedicated Class Hubs
- Parental workshops and 'Share a Story' sessions
- Celebration evenings
- Celebration assemblies
- Curriculum meetings - to share ways in which parents and carers can support learning at home.
- The new Jerome School Jotter App - sharing key information
- Parents evenings and welcome meetings
- 'Let's Learn' sheets
- PTA meetings
- Our Hip Hip Hooray email address - used for parents and carers to share their WOW moments from home
Who we are?
The PTA (Parents Teacher Association)
• Parents •Teachers • Friends
Jerome PTA is always open for new members!
The PTA meet regularly to discuss how best to support the school. We raise money for the children at Jerome Primary School by running large events and fund-raising schemes.
The money raised by the PTA has provided valuable extra resources for our pupils. For example; production lighting, our outside stage, Lucy's pink den, furniture for reading corners in each class, paint for the re-spray of the playground, our yearly School Pantomime and lots more!
If you are interested in joining, or in helping out in any way, please contact Mrs Ball. We encourage as many parents and helpers as possible to be involved - many hands make light work!
Hussey Road, Cannock, Staffordshire, WS11 9TP